The new website for our journal is now functioning, it has been specially designed to speed up the subscription process.
The new website offers a number of advantages over the previous version:
• The subscription details may be filled in quicker and easier.
• The connection is more secure due to the implementation of encryption technology SSL (https).
• The website manages the download of the journal in digital format.
• The user account allows the user to track purchase orders and digital items already acquired.
• Payment by credit card is made via the secure server of Banca Sella S.p.A. which is the leading bank in the area of e-commerce operations in Italy.
• The contents adapt easily to various screen sizes (tablet, smartphone, etc).
• The graphical display integrates with that of the Historical Institute website.
• A new FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) section is included and additional useful information is provided.
Go to new website