The Istituto Storico San Josemaría Escrivá has just published volume 15 (2021) of the journal Studia et Documenta.
The book focuses on the distinct phases of the consolidation of the work of Opus Dei among women during its first twenty years of existence, and the different apostolic activities developed by them.
The Rialp Publishing House has just published a book containing important unpublished writings by St. Josemaría Escrivá.
The Istituto Storico San Josemaría Escrivá has just published volume 14 (2020) of the journal Studia et Documenta.
Last May 16, it was the 50th anniversary of the pilgrimage that Saint Josemaría made to the Villa de Guadalupe
The St. Josemaría Escrivá de Balaguer Historical Institute has just published the book “Cronología de José María Escrivá y Albás (Madrid, 1927 – 1936)”. This marks the commencement of the “Collection of reference sources”.
- “Posguerra”, a new book by Onésimo Díaz21 January 2019 - 10:11
- Volume 15/2021 of Studia et Documenta is published28 April 2021 - 11:58
- “El hecho inesperado”, a book about the first women in Opus Dei21 April 2021 - 16:19
- El hecho inesperado. Mujeres en el Opus Dei (1930-1950)13 April 2021 - 12:20
- “Expansion”, a new book about the early years of Opus Dei30 November 2020 - 16:02