This 700-page volume reviews the history of Opus Dei, from its foundation in 1928 up until 2016; a time span that covers the period of the founder and his first two successors.
The Istituto Storico San Josemaría Escrivá has just published volume 15 (2021) of the journal Studia et Documenta.
The book focuses on the distinct phases of the consolidation of the work of Opus Dei among women during its first twenty years of existence, and the different apostolic activities developed by them.
The Rialp Publishing House has just published a book containing important unpublished writings by St. Josemaría Escrivá.
The Istituto Storico San Josemaría Escrivá has just published volume 14 (2020) of the journal Studia et Documenta.
Last May 16, it was the 50th anniversary of the pilgrimage that Saint Josemaría made to the Villa de Guadalupe
- “Posguerra”, a new book by Onésimo Díaz21 January 2019 - 10:11
- “Historia del Opus Dei”, the first exhaustive research on the history of this institution29 September 2021 - 16:07
- Book: Historia del Opus Dei20 September 2021 - 12:38
- Volume 15/2021 of Studia et Documenta is published28 April 2021 - 11:58
- “El hecho inesperado”, a book about the first women in Opus Dei21 April 2021 - 16:19